- This event has passed.
MUSIC: Alpine Orchestra
November 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Alpine Orchestra, a community orchestra for the Upper Arkansas Valley, presents one of their Fall concerts at the SteamPlant. Conducted by Mark Garberich the Orchestra will perform the following program:
- Corelli Suite – Corelli, Bauernschmidt
- Hungarian March – Berlioz
- In The Steppes of Central Asia – Borodin
- Fiddler on the Roof – Bock, Harnick
- Irish Tune from County Derry – Grainger
- Serenade No. 3 – Mozart
Open to the Public. Donations Accepted.
The Alpine Orchestra is a 501©(3) non-profit organization, donations may be tax deductible.