Holiday Art Pop-up Shop
December 9 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The annual Holiday Art Pop-up Shop returns to the SteamPlant Ballroom for the weekend of December 9-10. The event begins at 10:00 am – 6:00 pm on Saturday and from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm on Sunday. Attendees will be able to enjoy browsing works from more than twenty local and regional artists while sipping on champagne cocktails along with complimentary coffee.
Shoppers can peruse a variety of artist offerings from jewelry and sculpture to wall art and cards, just in time for the holidays! All items will be priced to sell, with nothing exceeding $200.00 (excluding tax).
FOR ARTISTS & MAKERS: Here is the information If you would like the opportunity to sign up for a spot. We have made some revisions to the event. Here are the latest details for participating this year:
- Vendor Booth Fee & Item Sales
- $125 for approximately 6’ x 6’ booth space (in lieu of 20% commission on sales back to the SteamPlant); each booth space will be provided one (1) table and two chairs by the venue; any additional supplies, display items, etc. are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Each individual vendor is responsible for their own sales, including point of sale device and bank, and must provide a copy of current Colorado sales tax license (this can be applied for online through Colorado Dept. of Revenue)
- Individual items may not be priced more than $200.00 (not including tax)
- Drop-off (items to be stored/staged in Annex or Theater): Friday, Dec. 8 during business hours
- Load-in: Saturday, Dec. 9 from 7am-9am
- Open: Saturday, Dec. 9 from 10am-6pm; Sunday, Dec. 10 from 10am-3pm
- Load-out: Sunday, Dec. 10 from 3pm-5pm
PLEASE complete and return the contact form HERE should you wish to be considered for a spot in this market. Forms should be returned no later than Friday, November 17! You will be notified of your space with a confirmation email after the 11/17 deadline.