- This event has passed.
Domestic Violence, Stalking, & Sexual Assault in Later Life: Investigation, Intervention and Collaboration at the Scout Hut
September 11 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Both new and experienced professionals will enhance their knowledge, skills and ability to respond to cases involving domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault against older adults.
Participants in this workshop will learn to:
- understand the dynamics of domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault in later life
- more effectively investigate elder abuse
- identify forms of co-occurring abuse
- more appropriately respond to older victims
- develop community collaborations to more effectively respond to elder abuse
This one-day training is FREE to attend. Seating is limited; register today! E-mail registration information (include Name, Title, Agency Name, E-mail, Phone) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule & Training Topics;
8:00 Registration Morning
8:30 Class begins Dynamics of Elder Abuse, Domestic Violence,
11:30 Lunch (on your own) Stalking, and Sexual Assault in Later Life
12:30 Class resumes Afternoon
4:30 Class ends Financial Exploitation, Dynamics That Impact Investigations, Better Assisting Older Victims
For more information, contact Linda Loflin Pettit, Denver City Attorney’s Office, 720.913.5777, email@example.com .