Thursday, April 16th – Friday, April 17th, 2020
Online Registration will open soon!
*if reserved lunches are fully accounted for, a different lunch option may be required
AgriSummit is a day-long event highlighting opportunities for networking, discussion and learning focused on local food production and agritourism in the Heart of the Rockies region. Held at Salida’s SteamPlant Event Center on Friday, April 17th. AgriSummit 2020 will also include a lunch featuring local foods, an early season Farmers Market, a silent auction and a Community Open House, complete with local libations tastings, a seed swap and live music!
Join us Thursday, April 16th for Farm & Ranch Tours from 1 to 5 pm highlighting area farms, ranches and agritourism sites, followed by an evening presentation by Mark Winne at Soulcraft Brewing. Pre-registration is required for the tour, but the presentation will be free and open to the public.
Who Should Attend?
- Producers and Landowners:
- Interested in starting an Agritourism business as part of a diversified business model
- Who currently have agritourism events on their land and would like to share their model or learn how to strengthen their current agritourism activities.
- Beginning Producers interested in learning more about resources and techniques for producing food in the Central CO Rockies region.
- Food Enthusiasts & Community Members! If you are interested in local food, agriculture, community resiliency, rural economies, are interested in learning more about local food initiatives and opportunities, and want to join in on the conversations, this event is for YOU!