- This event has passed.
2019 Colorado Creative Industries Summit
The 8th annual event, the 2019 Creative Industries Summit will be held in the Salida Creative District on May 16-17, 2019. This two-day conference targets creative entrepreneurs, emerging creatives, municipal and non-profit cultural workers, and creative district leaders. From marketing to community development strategies, topics address practical, nuts-and-bolts approaches to creative business and how-to’s for working collectively with creatives, municipalities and businesses.
NOTE: Pre-registration is required for the Summit and ends Monday, May 13 or when the event sells out. We will not be offering on-site registration.
Dates: Thursday, May 16 – Friday, May 17
May 16th Agenda
- 9-10:30am Registration and exhibits
- 10:30-11:45am Breakout sessions
- 12 – 1:15pm Welcome luncheon and keynote speaker
- 1:30 – 3pm Breakout sessions
- 3:15 – 4:45pm Breakout sessions
- 4:45 – 6:15 CCI Summit welcome party hosted by the Salida Creative District
- 6 – 10pm Dinner on your own and open house in the Salida Creative District
10am – 4pm Individual consulting with the Colorado Small Business Development Center
- General registration: $165
- Student registration: $125
Resgister online here.
Please visit the conference website for agenda updates, lodging information and full details: https://coloradocreativeindustries.org/summit/