2019 Colorado Creative Industries Summit
The 8th annual event, the 2019 Creative Industries Summit will be held in the Salida Creative District on May 16-17, 2019. This two-day conference targets creative entrepreneurs, emerging creatives, municipal and non-profit cultural workers, and creative district leaders. From marketing to community development strategies, topics address practical, nuts-and-bolts approaches to creative business and how-to’s for working collectively with creatives, municipalities and businesses.
NOTE: Pre-registration is required for the Summit and ends Monday, May 13 or when the event sells out. We will not be offering on-site registration.
Dates: Thursday, May 16 – Friday, May 17
May 17th Agenda
Friday, May 17
- 6 – 7am Yoga in Riverside park
- 8 – 9am Breakfast program
- 11am – 12:15pm Breakout sessions
- 12:30 – 2pm Governor’s Creative Leadership Awards luncheon and celebration
- 2:15 – 3:30pm Breakout sessions
9am – 3pm Individual consulting with the Colorado Small Business Development Center
- General registration: $165
- Student registration: $125
Resgister online here.
Please visit the conference website for agenda updates, lodging information and full details: https://coloradocreativeindustries.org/summit/